The Thinking Moms’ Revolution is made up of twenty-three moms and one brave dad. Their group stretches from Montana to Malaysia to Montreal. While parenting children with autism spectrum disorder, chronic childhood diseases and disabilities, they came together to collaborate about biomedical, alternative healing modalities and dietary interventions, as well as doctors and researchers developing cutting edge treatments. In the process they became a tight-knit family dedicated to helping their children lose their diagnoses.
What The Thinking Moms’ Revolution Do
- Blog – TMR publishes a daily blog full of stories of healing, truth, justice and hope. The blog has over 1.5 million hits with a global readership. Visit www.thinkingmomsrevolution.com.
- Social Media – TMR has a strong social media presence, with daily interaction with fellow Thinkers from all over the world. Join the Thinking community and connect with TMR on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Videos – The TMR YouTube Channel has over 30 original videos, all produced by the Thinking Moms. TMR has published several powerful videos, watch them here. And a series of Thinking Out Loud video interviews, watch them here.
- Books – TMR has published 2 books, The Thinking Moms’ Revolution: Autism Beyond The Spectrum and Evolution Of A Revolution: From Hope To Healing. We are currently working on our next book, stay tuned!
- Not-For-Profit – TEAM TMR is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization created by the founders of the Thinking Moms’ Revolution. Team TMR provides help to families struggling with medical, emotional, educational and financial hardship due to complex medical needs faced by their children diagnosed with autism and other developmental disabilites.
- eConferences – TMR is organizing a series of online conferences related to autism, health, and nutrition. The purpose of the eConferences are to spread awareness and learning opportunities to parents all over the world. We strive to bridge the gap between therapists, practitioners, nutritionists, and leading specialists in their field, with parents of children with special needs, all from the comfort of their home. Please see Energetic Healing For Children With Autism eConference, GMOs, Organics And Food Allergies eConference and more coming soon.
- Events – TMR has been a part of several events and collaborated with leading partners for health and parenting conferences, and even organised a music festival. TMR takes a special interest in healthcare reform for autism and children’s health, and has participated in political events and public health forums.
- Press & Media – The Thinking Moms have participated in local, regional and national events where they were featured in the press. They have been featured in newspapers, magazines and online media. TMR has been invited to speak on national television, interviewed for various documentaries and more. For media contacts, please click here.
About TMR Books
The Thinking Moms’ Revolution: Autism Beyond The Spectrum (April 2013) is available in hardcover, Kindle, iBook and Audible. Click here for more information.
Evolution Of A Revolution: From Hope To Healing (May 2014) is available in paperback, Kindle and Nook. Click here for more information.
About TEAM TMR
TEAM TMR is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization created by the founders of the Thinking Moms’ Revolution. Team TMR provides help to families struggling with medical, emotional, educational and financial hardship due to complex medical needs faced by their children diagnosed with autism and other developmental disabilites.
- Helping families living with autism and related disorders.
- Funding our advocacy movements for people with autism to right to education, medical treatments and more.
- Supporting effective action for autism recovery and related disorders.
Help comes via funds to defray costs for practitioner appointments, recommended treatments, travel expenses to the experts in the field, materials to start homeschool or purchase an AAC device that helps facilitate communication, expenses related to autism conferences and legal expenses as applicable.